About Vancouver Journal
Vancouver Journal is a hybrid of business to consumer and business to business publication. We have very carefully selected industries where businesses deal with both types of audiences. We aim to connect them with their target market.
The format of this new publication by the SW Media Group is to give a platform to local businesses where they can showcase their products and services to their target audience in the Metro Vancouver region and beyond.
Each issue of Vancouver Journal is designed to highlight the latest industry trends, feature industry insights from the guest columnists and offer space for not just advertising but special showcase pages to feature a chosen service or product as selected by the business.
Vancouver Journal will compliment your existing marketing strategy by not only providing a print platform but also allowing you to leverage our vast digital footprint to get your brand message across British Columbia!
About SW Media Group
SW Media Group is a media company primarily catering to the news and knowledge needs of the South Asian community in the Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver Areas. The group publishes seven newspapers in four languages and Aaarzu, a quarterly lifestyle magazine.
Why Choose Vancouver Journal (VJ)
- Industry-focused content and marketing
- Reach your target audience
- VJ is an affordable branding and marketing platform for you
- VJ will be distributed all year round at industry events
- We will design your advertisement and advertorial
- Leverage our social media channels
- Opportunities to avail digital marketing services – website ads, and e-newsletter
Contact us for package details.