Nana’s Kitchen is proudly Canadian and we are so privileged to call Canada our home. We are proud of how Canada embraces diversity – our diversity makes us stronger as a country. Congratulations Canada on 150 years of prosperity!
Taste The Difference:
Nana’s Kitchen samosas are different from your average samosa! Our pastry and filling are one of a kind – we use the highest quality ingredients and our samosas are full from corner to corner, ensuring each bite is flavorful and satisfying.
Each samosa is hand made.
Nana’s Kitchen is also the only HACCP & BRC certified plant in BC, which means your samosa is made with the highest of attention to detail. Available at all major grocery stores in the deli department!
Food Safety is our biggest concern
Fueled by a strong vision to produce the highest quality product, Nana’s Kitchen is FEDERALLY HACCP CERTIFIED and has been awarded the BRC (British Retail Consortium) GLOBAL STANDARD for food production. We are proud to be CFIA inspected with a government officer on site, watching the production of the handmade foods we produce. Nana’s Kitchen is proudly serving the consumers throughout North America and is the only certified company in this category in British Columbia.
- What does HACCP mean to a consumer’s health?
- Monitoring critical control points during food production prevents food contamination and ensures the highest quality ingredients.
- Standard operating procedures for how raw foods are handled and stored protect you from bacteria.
- Recall processes protect you from unsafe foods.
- Traceability means we can source and identify every ingredient in our products to protect your food safe health.
We’ve been producing flavorful, ready to eat items since 2000. Find Nana’s Kitchen products at these fine retailers: Safeway, Save-On-Foods, Overwaitea Foods, Price Smart Foods, Urbanfare, IGA, and Nesters Food Market.